Tuesday, April 30, 2013

Prepositions Quiz


Q1 - I'm afraid _____ spiders.

of
to
from
by

Q2 - I'm scared ____ heights.

of
to
from

Q3 - I'm worried _____ the exam.

of
for
about

Q4 - He's jealous ____ her success.

with
by
of
for

Q5 - I'm envious ____ them.

with
for
by
of

Q6 - I was confused ____ what she said.

about
for
of
to

Q7 - I'm sick ____ all this stress.

for
of
to

Q8 - I was shocked ____ their behavior.

by
for
of

Q9 - I'm no good ____ word games.

by
at
for

Q10 - Fruit is good ____ you.

at
to
for

Q11 - She was very good ____ us.

to
at

Q12 - I'm not very keen ____ maths.

at
of
on
for

Q13 - She's hungry ____ success.

for
of
to
from

Q14 - I'm tired ____ studying all the time.

by
at
to
of

Q15 - I was happy ____ them.

of
by
for

Q16 - I was sickened ____ the sight.

by
of
Either could be used here.


Q17 - She isn't capable _____ like that.

to behave
of behaving

Q18 - Smoking is bad ____ your health.

to
at
for

Q19 - I was angry ____ the way they reacted.

for
about

Q20 - They are associated ____ our company.

with
for
of

Q21 - She was dressed ____ black.

in
with
by

No comments:

Post a Comment